Ethnologies is the primary instrument for the promotion of teaching, research and knowledge transfer in the field of ethnology in Quebec and the rest of Canada. Founded in 1979 and formerly called Canadian Folklore Canadien, in 1998 it changed its name to Ethnologies, a pluralized title that expresses the publication's bilingualism, a characteristic that enables it to connect with numerous ethnologists in various countries. The plural name also reflects the discipline's diverse contemporary approaches and its multiple areas of study. Ethnologies brings together these multiple approaches in theme issues whose equally varied covers are illustrated by contemporary Canadian artists.
- Canadian Periodical Index
- International Bibliography
- MLA Bibliography
- Bibliothèque nationale (Paris)
- ABC-CLIO America History and life
- International Folklore Bibliography
Contact the journal
- Phone: (418) 656-2131 ext. 6607
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : (514) 343-6111 ext. 5500
Érudit is not responsible for individual subscriptions management. Please contact the journal for an individual subscription.