L'Actualité économique is a general-interest academic journal publishing original research articles in economics and finance. The Journal is bilingual, articles can be submitted in either English or French. The journal was founded in 1925 by l’École des Hautes Études Commerciales (HEC Montréal). The Editorial Board is under the responsibility of the Société canadienne de science économique (SCSE).
- Canadian Periodicals Index
- Index of Economic Articles
- Journal of Economic Literature (EconLit)
Journal's Web Site
Contact the Journal
Phone: (514) 340-6463
L’Actualité économique – Revue d’analyse économique
3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
L’Actualité économique publishes articles in all areas of economics and finance that are of interest to a general audience. We publish both theoretical and empirical articles, along with literature reviews and book reviews. We encourage articles that are relevant to the Québec and Canadian economy.
Papers submitted to L’Actualité économique are evaluated by external referees. The refereeing process is anonymous.
L’Actualité économique will only consider papers that are original, have not been previously published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Reproduction of an article that has been previously been published in L’Actualité économique for publishing in an edited collection is possible upon consent of the Editor and upon ensuring suitable reference to the original article.
L’Actualité économique, the Société canadienne de science économique et HEC Montréal hold the copyright to all published articles. The final (published) version of all articles is under exclusive rights of L’Actualité économique the Société canadienne de science économique et HEC Montréal. Authors may publish previous versions of published articles on the internet as working papers or in an institutional repository.
Instructions for Authors
- Authors wishing to submit articles to L’Actualité économique can do so at email@example.com.
- All authors contributing to the submitted article must be listed along with their contact address and institution.
- Two versions of the article should be submitted: the original and an anonymous version to be sent to referees.
- Submitted articles must be double spaced. The journal generally does not publish articles longer than 35 pages. While there is no page limit on submitted papers, the Editorial Board can refuse to treat papers that are excessively long. Authors will be asked to reduce the length of excessively long papers during the editorial process.
- We accept papers in LaTex, Word or PDF.
All work submitted to L’Actualité économique must be original. Copying other work without reference (including your own) constitutes plagiarism.
Serious cases of plagiarism constitute grounds for rejecting an article. If the plagiarized material is discovered during the editorial process, prior to publication, the article will be rejected. If plagiarized material is discovered after publication, the Editorial Board will retract the published article.
Published volumes of l’Actualité économique are permanently archived on Portico.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : (514) 343-6111 ext. 5500
Érudit is not responsible for individual subscriptions management. Please contact the journal for an individual subscription.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (514) 340-6463
Bruce Shearer, Université Laval
Benoît Carmichael, Université Laval
Marie Connolly, Université du Québec à Montréal
Benoit Dostie, HEC Montréal
Jonathan Goyette, Université de Sherbrooke
Kevin Moran, Université Laval
Dalibor Stevanovic, Université du Québec à Montréal
International Scientific Committee
Paul Beaudry, The University of British Columbia
Pierre-André Chiappori, Columbia Univeristy
Andrew Clark, Paris School of Economics
Georges Dionne, HEC Montréal
Jean-Marie Dufour, McGill University
Marcel Fafchamps, Oxford University
Bernard Fortin (President), Université Laval
Pierre Lasserre, Université du Québec à Montréal
Thomas Lemieux, The University of British Columbia
Pierre Perron, Boston University
Pierre Pestieau, Université de Liège
Michel Poitevin, Université de Montréal