Authors Beginning With the Letter A
- 1984 — Avec Gilbert, Robert et McLaughlin, Brian, “A survey of coastal environments in the vicinity of Nain, Labrador”
- 2006 — With Petrunic, B., Cavé, L., Banks, V., Loomer, D., Belfry, C., Cogswell, S., and Weaver, L., “Geoscience at the nanometre scale:”
Al, Tom A.
- 2020 — Avec Loomer, Diana B. et MacQuarrie, Kerry T.B., “Comparison of isotopic compositions of hydrocarbon gas in shallow groundwater and a deep oil and natural gas reservoir in southeastern New Brunswick, Canada”
- 2018 — With Ludman, Allan, Berry IV, Henry N., and Hopeck, John T., “SHRIMP U–Pb zircon evidence for age, provenance, and tectonic history of early Paleozoic Ganderian rocks, east-central Maine, USA”
- 1966 — Avec Laming, Deryck, “The Alma River Intertidal Delta in the Bay of Fundy at Alma, N.B”
- 2004 — Avec Broster, B. et Pronk, A., “Lithology and geochemical dispersal in till:”
Allen, John R.L.
- 2014 — Avec Haslett, Simon K., “Salt-marsh evolution at Northwick and Aust warths, Severn Estuary, UK: a case of constrained autocyclicity.”
- 1977 — Avec Roda, Robert, “Benthonic Foraminifera from Lahave Estuary”
Altamura, Robert J.
- 2018 — Avec Marple, Ronald T. et Hurd, Jr., James D., “Ring-shaped morphological features and interpreted small seamounts between southern Quebec (Canada) and the New England seamounts (USA) and their possible association with the New England hotspot track”
- 2018 — With Marple, Ronald T., Hurd, Jr., James D., Liu, Lanbo, and Travis, Seth, “Investigation of the 1727 Newbury, Massachusetts, USA, earthquake using LiDAR imagery and P-wave velocity tomography”
- 2020 — “Alethopteris and Neuralethopteris from the lower Westphalian (Middle Pennsylvanian) of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Maritime Provinces, Canada”
- 2019 — “Filicopsida from the lower Westphalian (Middle Pennsylvanian) of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Maritime Provinces, Canada”
- 2017 — Avec Wagner, Robert, “A revision of Annularia and Asterophyllites species from the lower Westphalian (Middle Pennsylvanian) of the Maritime Provinces of Canada”
- 2014 — Avec Wagner, Robert H., “Lycopsida from the lower Westphalian (Middle Pennsylvanian) of the Maritime Provinces, Canada”
Amidon, William H.
- 2019 — Avec Cartwright, Samuel F.A. et West, Jr., David P., “Depositional constraints from detrital zircon geochronology of strata from multiple lithotectonic belts in south-central Maine, USA”
- 2000 — Avec Kontak, Daniel et Archibald, Douglas, “Zn-Pb mineralization associated with a mafic dyke at Cheverie, Hants County, Nova Scotia: implications for Carboniferous metallogeny”
- 1999 — With Kontak, Daniel, Horne, Richard, and Archibald, Douglas, “Carboniferous barite-fluorite mineralization in the Late Devonian Kinsac Pluton, southern Nova Scotia”
- 1999 — Avec Kontak, Daniel et Archibald, Douglas, “New constraints on the age and origin of the Dunbrack Pb-Cu-Zn-Ag deposit, Musquodoboit Batholith, southern Nova Scotia”
- 2008 — With Kontak, Daniel, Creaser, Robert., and Heaman, Larry, “Dating hydrothermal alteration and IOCG mineralization along a terrane-bounding fault zone: the Copper Lake deposit, Nova Scotia”
- 2005 — With Kontak, Daniel, Creaser, Robert, and Heaman, Larry, “U-Pb tantalite, Re-Os molybdenite, and 40Ar/39Ar muscovite dating of the Brazil Lake pegmatite, Nova Scotia: a possible shear-zone related origin for an LCT-type pegmatite”
- 2003 — Avec Kontak, Daniel, “40Ar/39Ar age of the Jurassic North Mountain Basalt, southwestern Nova Scotia”
- 2000 — Avec Kontak, Daniel et Ansdell, Kevin, “Zn-Pb mineralization associated with a mafic dyke at Cheverie, Hants County, Nova Scotia: implications for Carboniferous metallogeny”
- 1999 — With Kontak, Daniel, Horne, Richard, and Ansdell, Kevin, “Carboniferous barite-fluorite mineralization in the Late Devonian Kinsac Pluton, southern Nova Scotia”
- 1999 — Avec Kontak, Daniel et Ansdell, Kevin, “New constraints on the age and origin of the Dunbrack Pb-Cu-Zn-Ag deposit, Musquodoboit Batholith, southern Nova Scotia”
- 1995 — With Barr, S., Macdonald, A., and Dunning, G., “Field relations, structure, and geochemistry of the Fisset Brook Formation in the Lake Ainslie - Gillanders Mountain area, central Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia”
- 1997 — With Donovan, S., Dickson, W., and Boyce, W., “A new species of stalked crinoid (Echinodermata) of possible Late Silurian age from central Newfoundland”
Ashley, Kyle T.
- 2014 — With Rygel, Michael C., Sheldon, Erin P., Stimson, Matthew R., Calder, John H., and Salg, Jamie L., “The Pennsylvanian Springhill Mines Formation: sedimentological framework for a portion of the Joggins Fossil Cliffs UNESCO World Heritage Site”
- 1970 — With Swift, Donald, Shideler, Gerald, Holliday, Barry, and Dill, Jr., Charles, “Quaternary sedimentation on the Inner Atlantic Shelf Between Cape Henry and Cape Hatteras: A Preliminary Report”
- 2001 — With Stewart, David, Tucker, Robert, and Lux, Daniel, “Minimum age of the Neoproterozoic Seven Hundred Acre Island Formation and the tectonic setting of the Islesboro Formation, Islesboro block, Maine”
- 2016 — Avec McFarlane, Christopher et Lentz, David, “Precise U-Pb ages for the cogenetic alkaline Mount LaTour and peraluminous Mount Elizabeth granites of the South Nepisiguit River Plutonic Suite, northern New Brunswick, Canada”