Download the article in PDF to read it.
- Adams, C. J. 1990/2010. The Sexual Politics of Meat: A Feminist-Vegetarian Critical Theory. New York: Continuum.
- Hamilton, C. 2016. “Sex, Work, Meat: The Feminist Politics of Veganism.” Feminist Review. 114: 112-129.
- Harper, Amie Breeze. 2010. “Race as a ‘Feeble Matter’ in Veganism: Interrogating Whiteness, Geopolitical Privilege, and Consumption Philosophy of ‘Cruelty-free’ Products." Journal for Critical Animal Studies. 8.3: 5-27.
- Kemmerer, L. 2011. Sister Species: Women, Animals and Social Justice. Urbana: University of Illinois Press.
- Probyn, E. 2000. Carnal Appetites: FoodSexIdentities (1st ed.). London: Routledge.