Download the article in PDF to read it.
- Binks AP, LeClair RJ, Willey JM, et al. Changing Medical Education, Overnight: The Curricular Response to COVID-19 of Nine Medical Schools. Teach Learn Med. 2021;33(3):334-42. https://doi.org/10.1080/10401334.2021.1891543
- Deguma JJ, Capuno RG, Manguilimotan RP, Padillo GG, Deguma MC. Redefining public health and sustainable economy: Covid-19 from pandemic to endemic. J Public Health (Oxf). 2021. https://doi.org/10.1093/pubmed/fdab331
- Hussain A, Tabrez E, Basu A, D'Silva CSM. Medical Students' Perception of the Usage of Lecture Recording Software. Cureus. 2018;10(7):e2963. https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.2963
- Portnoy JM, Waller M, De Lurgio S, Dinakar C. Telemedicine is as effective as in-person visits for patients with asthma. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2016;117(3):241-5. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anai.2016.07.012
- Brown AM, Ardila-Gatas J, Yuan V, et al. The Impact of Telemedicine Adoption on a Multidisciplinary Bariatric Surgery Practice During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Ann Surg. 2020;272(6):e306-e10. https://doi.org/10.1097/sla.0000000000004391