Download the article in PDF to read it.
- Walker J, Phillips K. Legislative summary of Bill C-6: an act to amend the criminal code (conversion therapy). 2021 Sep;18.
- Parliament of Canada. Government Bill (House of Commons) C-4 (44-1): Royal assent - an act to amend the criminal code (conversion therapy) - [Internet]. Available from: https://www.parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/44-1/bill/C-4/royal-assent [Accessed on Jun 6, 2022].
- Candilis PJ, Martinez R. The evolution of forensic psychiatry ethics. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2021 Dec;44(4):571–8. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psc.2021.08.001
- Piel J. Legislative Advocacy and Forensic Psychiatry Training. J Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 2018 Jun;46(2):147–54. https://doi.org/10.29158/JAAPL.003741-18
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada CanMEDS role: Health Advocate. Available from: https://www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/canmeds/framework/canmeds-role-health-advocate-e [Accessed on Jun 6, 2022].