Download the article in PDF to read it.
- Carr, P. (2008). The “equity waltz” in Canada: Whiteness and the informal realities of racism in education. Journal of Contemporary Issues in Education 3(2), 4-23.
- Dei, G., Karumanchery, L., and Karumanchery-Luik ,N. (2004). Playing the race card: Exposing white power and privilege. New York, NY: Peter Lang.
- Giroux, H. (1997). Rewriting the discourse of racial identity: Toward a pedagogy and politics of Whiteness. Harvard Educational Review, 67(2), 285-320.
- Lipsitz, G. (2006). The possessive investment in whiteness: How white people profit from identity politics. Philadelphia, PA: Temple University Press.
- Roediger, D. (2006). The retreat from race and class. Monthly Review, 58(3), 40-51.
- Sleeter, C.E. (2005). Un-standardizing curriculum: Multicultural teaching in the standards-based classroom. New York, NY: Teachers College Press.
- Tabb, W.K. (2006). The power of the rich. Monthly Review, 58(3), 6-17.
- Wray, M. (2006). Not quite white: White trash and the boundaries of whiteness. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.