Download the article in PDF to read it.
- AbdelRahim, L. & Anonymous (2013, November). Interview with Layla AbdelRahim on anarcho-primitivism and red anarchism. AnarchistNews dot org. Retrieved from http://anarchistnews.org/content/interview-layla-abdelrahim-anarcho-primitivism-and-red-anarchism
- Alston, A. (2011). The Panthers, the Black Liberation Army and the struggle to free all political prisoners and prisoners of war. Perspectives on Anarchist theory 13(1), 6-17.
- Lorde, A. (2000). The master’s tools will never dismantle the master’s house. In Sister outsider: Essays and speeches by Audre Lorde (pp. 110-113). Freedom, CA: The Crossing Press.
- Meza-Wilson, A. (2012). Educational projects for decolonization: Anti-authoritarian allyship and resistance in the Americas. (Unpublished master’s thesis). University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C.
- Taylor, A. (2014, January 16). The unschooled life: Astra Taylor’s story. PopularResistance.Org. Retrieved from http://www.popularresistance.org/the-unschooled-life-astra-taylor-story/