Download the article in PDF to read it.
- Deci, E. L. (1971). Effects of externally mediated rewards on intrinsic motivation. Journal of Personality and Social behavior,18(1), 105-115.
- Deci, E. L. et Ryan, R. M. (1985). Intrinsic motivation and self-determination in human behavior. New York, NY : Plenum Press.
- Deci, E. L. et Ryan, R. M. (1991). A motivational approach to self : integration in personality. Dans R. Dienstbier (dir.), Nebraska Symposium on motivation : Vol. 38. Perspectives on motivation (p. 237-288). Lincoln, NE : University of Nebraska Press.
- Deci, E. L. et Ryan, R. M. (dir.) (2002). Handbook of self-determination research. Rochester, NY : University of Rochester Press.
- Harlow, H. F. (1950). Learning and satiation of response in intrinsically motivated complex puzzle performance by monkeys. Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 43(4), 289-294.
- Lepper, M. R. et Greene, D. (1978). The hidden costs of reward: New perspective on the psychology of human motivation. Hillsdale, NJ : Earlbaum.
- Ryan, R. M. et Deci, E. L. (2000). Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being. American Psychologist, 55(1), 68-78.
- Vallerand, R. J. (2015). The psychology of passion: A dualistic model. New York, NY : Oxford University Press.
- White, R. (1959). Motivation reconsidered : the concept of competence. Psychological Review, 66(5), 297-333.