The Revue des sciences de l'eau / Journal of Water Science is a multidisciplinary scientific journal, co-edited since 1988 by a joint Quebec/France editorial board, that publishes and disseminates state of the art research results in the field of water science:
- Hydrology, hydrogeology;
- Water quality;
- Structure and functioning of aquatic ecosystems;
- Treatment of potable water and wastewater;
- Water resource management (quantitative, socio-economic and legal aspects).
The journal readership includes researchers ant their students from universities and research centres, as well as specialists at the municipal and other government levels working in the areas of water resources and the environment. Authors can publish in either French or English (instructions to authors: http://www.rse.inrs.ca).
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Pascal (Institut national d’information scientifique et technique (INIST) / CNRS)
- SciFinder Scholar - Chemical Abstracts (Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS))
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Ei Compendex (Elsevier)
- Geobase (Elsevier)
Contact the journal
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (418) 654-2627
The journal’s archives are available in open access.
Back issues (125 issues)
Permanent archiving of articles on Érudit is provided by Portico.