Veuillez télécharger l’article en PDF pour le lire.
Colette Simonot-Maiello teaches musicology at Brandon University, where she is also Chair of Music Research. Her research focuses on issues of gender, religion, and genre in 20th and 21st-century opera, especially the works of Francis Poulenc. She also writes about Canadian opera, folk, and popular music, and is currently investigating the figure of Louis Riel in musical culture.
- Bodley, Lorraine Byrne and Julian Horton, eds. 2016. Schubert’s Late Music: History, Theory, Style. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Elliott, Richard. 2015. The Late Voice: Time, Age and Experience in Popular Music. London, UK: Bloomsbury.
- Hutcheon, Linda and Michael. 1996. Opera: Desire, Disease, Death. Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press.
- Hutcheon, Linda and Michael. 2000. Bodily Charm: Living Opera (Abraham Lincoln Lecture Series). Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press.
- Hutcheon, Linda and Michael. 2004. Opera: The Art of Dying (Convergences: Inventories of the Present). Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.