Veuillez télécharger l’article en PDF pour le lire.
- Baker, D., & LeTendre, G. K. (2005). National differences, global similarities: World culture and the future of schooling. Stanford, CA: Stanford Social Sciences.
- Carnoy, M., Gove, A. K., & Marshall, J. H. (2007). Cuba’s academic advantage: Why students in Cuba do better in school. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.
- Darling-Hammond, L., & Bransford, J. (2005). Preparing teachers for a changing world: What teachers should learn and be able to do. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Marzano, R. J. (2010). On excellence in teaching. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Ripley, A. (2013). The smartest kids in the world: And how they got that way. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster
- Sahlberg, P. (2013). Finnish lessons 2.0: What can the world learn from educational change in Finland? New York, NY: Teachers College Press.
- Stewart, V. (2012). A world-class education: Learning from international models of excellence and innovation. Alexandria, VA: ASCD.
- Wagner, T., & Compton, R. A. (2012). Creating innovators: The making of young people who will change the world. New York, NY: Scribner.
- Zhao, Y. (2012). World class learners: Educating creative and entrepreneurial students. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.