The author holds a bachelor’s degree in Conservation of Cultural Heritage from the Genoa University. In the same University she earned a master’s degree in Art History and Valorization of Artistic Heritage in 2010. In 2008 she founded the Ko.Ji.Ku. Association, a cultural association engaged in curatorial activity of exhibitions and cultural events. From 2012 to the present she has contributed to the Juliet Art Magazine and collaborated with AdAC–Archive of Contemporary Art at Genoa University, completing several research projects in conservation, museological and contemporary art historical fields. In April 2014 she completed her Ph.D. fellowship in Visual Arts, Performing Arts and Multimedia Technologies. She is also a Teaching Assistant in Methodologies for the Contemporary Art Study and in History of Contemporary Sculpture at Genoa University and a member of INCCA (International Network for the Conservation of Contemporary Art) Network.
- Arienti, Stefano, et al. Regali e regole. Prendere, dare, sbirciare nel museo. Bologna: edizioni Comune di Bologna – Istituzione Galleria d’Arte Moderna, 2010.
- Becker, Howard. Les Mondes de l’art, Paris: Flammarion, 1988.
- BISHOP, Claire. Installation Art: A Critical History. London: Tate Publisher, 2005.
- BISHOP, Claire. Artificial Hells. Participatory Art and the Politics of Spectatorship. London: Verso, 2012.
- Bourriaud, Nicolas. Estétique Rélationelle, Paris: Presses du réel, 1998.
- BRINCK, Ingar. “Situated Cognition, Dynamic Systems, and Art: On Artistic Creativity and Aesthetic Experience”. Janus Head: Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature, Continental Philosophy, Phenomenological Psychology, and the Arts. vol. 9, no. 2, 2007, pp. 407-431.
- Burnham, Jack. “Systems Esthetics”, Artforum. vol. 7, no. 1, September 1968.
- COULTER-SMITH, Graham. Deconstructing Installation art. ‘www.installationart.net/’ (retrieved in September 2014).
- Irvin, Sherri. “Museums and the Shaping of Contemporary Artworks”. Museum Management and Curatorship. vol. 21, no. 2, 2006, pp. 143-156.
- Latour, Bruno. Reassembling the social. An introduction to Actor-Network-Theory. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005.
- Loock, Ulrich. “Can a contemporary art museum support the anachronism of a work which fundamentally challenges the museum’s historic mission?”. Cura Magazine. vol.1, no. 3, 2010, pp. 58-62.
- Mensch, Léontine Meijer-van, Tietmeyer, Elisabeth. Participative Strategies in Collecting the Present. Berlin: Panorama Verlag, 2013.
- Noordergraaf, Julia, et al. Preserving and exhibiting Media Art. Challenges and Perspectives. Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press, 2013.
- Reiss, Julie H. From Margin to Center: The Spaces of Installation Art. Cambridge: MIT Press, 1999.
- Saaze, Vivian van. Installation Art and the Museum. Presentation and Conservation of Changing Artworks. Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press, 2013.
- Villani, Andrea. Ryan Gander, Nove progetti per il Padiglione de l’Esprit Nouveau, Bologna: MAMbo 2006.
- Yaneva, Albena. “When a bus met a museum: following artists, curators and workers in art installation”. Museum and Society. vol. 1, no. 3, 2003, pp. 116-131.