Veuillez télécharger l’article en PDF pour le lire.
- 1.Allen, W.H., and Stuart, M.C. A study of the non-linearity variable in filmic presentation. NDEA Title VII Project, No. 422, 1963.
- 2.Fleming, M.L. An experimental exploration of three communicator-strategies for increasing predictability of pictorial cue : verbal response relationships. Doctoral thesis, School of Education, Indiana University, Bloomington, 1960.
- 3.Fleming, M.L. Instructional Illustrations : A survey of types occurring in print materials for four subject areas. Indiana University, Bloomington, 1966.
- 4.Gibson, E.J. Principles of perceptual learning and development. Appleton-Century-Crafts, Meridith Corporation, New York, 1967.
- 5.Gibson, J.J. "A theory of pictorial perception", AV Communication Review. 2 : 3-23, Winter, 1954.
- 6.Gropper, G. "Learning from visuals : some behavioral considerations", AV Communication Review. 14 : 37-69, Spring, 1966.
- 7.Hochberg, J. "The psychophysics of pictorial perception", AV Communication Review. 10 : 25-54, 1962.
- 8.Knowlton, J.Q. A socio- and Psycho-linguistic theory of pictorial communication. Division of Educational Media and Audio-Visual Center, Indiana University, 1964.
- 9.Kopstein, F.F., and Roshal, S.M. "Verbal learning efficiency as influenced by the manipulation of representational responses processes : pictorial-verbal and temporal contiguity factors", in A.A. Lumsdaine (ed.), Student response in programmed learning. National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, Washington D.C., 1961.
- 10.Lumsdaine, A.A. "Cue and response functions of pictures and words", in M.A. May and A.A. Lumsdaine (eds), Learning from films. Yale University Press, New Haven, 1958.
- 11.Norberg, K. "Visual Perception theory and Instructional Communication", AV Communication Review. 14 : 301-317, Fall, 1966.
- 12.Tierney, J.D. Images multiples et manipulation de la perception, in Prospectives. Vol. 8, No. 3, Mai 1972.
- 13.Travers, R.M.W. Research and theory related to audio-visual information transmission. Western Michigan University Bookstore, Kalamazoo, 1967.
- 14.Fleury, M. Pictorial structuring. Meaningfulness and children's recognition. Doctoral thesis, School of Education, Syracuse University.