Download the article in PDF to read it.
- Butler, Judith. 2006. Gender Trouble. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Chamayou, Grégoire. 2021. The Ungovernable Society: A Genealogy of Authoritarian Liberalism. Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Ettarh, Fobazi. 2018. “Vocational Awe and Librarianship: The Lies we Tell Ourselves.” In the Library with the Lead Pipe January 10, 2018. https://www.inthelibrarywiththeleadpipe.org/2018/vocational-awe/
- Gramsci, Antonio. 1972. Selections from the Prison Notebooks. London: Lawrence & Wishart.
- Hall, Stuart. 2021. “Variants of Liberalism.” In Selected Writings on Marxism, edited by Gregor McLennan, 227-246. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.
- Hall, Stuart. 1988. “The Great Moving Right Show.” In The Hard Road to Renewal: Thatcherism and the Crisis of the Left, 39-56. New York: Verso.
- Marx, Karl. 1976. Capital: A Critique of Political Economy, Volume 1. London: Penguin Books.
- Miller, Jr., Walter M. 1986. A Canticle for Leibowitz. New York: Harper & Row.
- Nietzsche, Friedrich. 1976. “The Antichrist.” In The Portable Nietzsche, edited by Walter Kaufmann, 565-656. London: Penguin Books.
- Phillips, Abigail. L. 2021. “We Call to #ProtectLibraryWorkers: A Rallying Cry for Library Workers during the COVID-19 Pandemic.” Library Quarterly 91, no. 3: 250-253. https://doi.org/10.1086/714323
- Peet, Lisa. 2021. “Pandemic-Caused Austerity Drives Widespread Furloughs, Layoffs of Library Workers.” Library Journal. Last modified May 21, 2021. www.libraryjournal.com/?detailStory=Pandemic-Caused-Austerity-Drives-Widespread-Furloughs-Layoffs-of-Library-Workers
- Peet, Lisa. 2020. “Library COVID-19 Solidarity Network Advocates for Closing Libraries.” Library Journal. Last modified March 18, 2020. www.libraryjournal.com/?detailStory=library-covid-19-solidarity-network-advocates-for-closing-libraries